Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pointless

Lo says I am not updating enough. Okay, here goes a pointless post:

December is a retched month. January sucks too, but December brings the Hellidays and the cold and the sickness and the final papers for class.

6 papers to do in 3 weeks. It can be done. I made this goddamn bed, time to get down to it.

Subjects of the papers, in case anyone cares or wishes to email me some suggestions:

1. Medbh McGuckian: a defense of the metaphor and “obscurity” of her work.

2. The artist in society; the role of the artist and his/her purpose.

3. Possible thesis in Lorriane Hasnberry’s A Raisin in the Sun.

4. Aristotle and/or Kant.

5. Some literary analysis thing that will be assigned on Monday.

6. Personal Reaction to an art exhibit (this one's easy).

On top of all this I have a few reading journals due. Good news: no final exams.

In other news: my grandmother turns 80 soon and am I gearing up for a lean Xmas and a quiet end to this rotten year.

My throat hurts. Damn cigarettes.

Q: You know how to sum up humanity in 5 words?

A: Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.