Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday Night Quality Media

I never blog (now a verb, look at that) about TV but I want to give a shout-out to the only show that matters, the only one I have to catch every week, Breaking Bad. This is the best thing on TV. Well, I really can’t say that with any authority. I have never made it through Lost and am pretty ignorant about any of the other shows people like (Madmen seems good), so what do I know? I don’t know for a reason: when I become obsessed with a TV program I try to make sure that I only am aware of that particular show and no others. I can’t reconcile having a boatload of TV to catch every week. So I have Breaking Bad at 9:00, Sunday nights, and then an hour to prepare for bed before Joe Frank, which I listen to in the dark before falling asleep and having weird dreams.